Company: Introbiz UK Ltd
Apprenticeship Role: Apprentice Marketing & Admin Assistant
About the Organisation
Introbiz is one of the most respected business networks in South Wales, hosting weekly networking events as well as Wales’ biggest business exhibition every autumn. Introbiz prides itself on attracting some of the largest brands in the UK and internationally as members and partners, meaning that we can connect SMEs with the larger corporations at our weekly networking events. The Introbiz business network consists of hundreds of members, 300 exhibitors and thousands of visitors to our business events.
You will co-ordinate all marketing and administrative duties related to Introbiz UK Ltd weekly events and Introbiz Business Expo. Experience of maintaining websites and updating social media sites is essential.
You will have an excellent time management skills and be an effective communicator, using your skills to develop effective working relationships with our clients both via the telephone and face to face at our weekly network meetings.
- Contact clients on a weekly basis and take bookings for Introbiz UK Ltd events.
- Maintain and develop relationships through regular phone contact with Introbiz UK Ltd clients and maximise sales through promoting events and services available
- Maintaining and updating websites and social media sites advertising Introbiz UK Ltd events and services.
- Attending weekly networking meetings and assisting with the organisation of each event. This may involve working outside normal office hours.
- Attend non Introbiz networking events.
- Attend our annual Business Show and Celebrity VIP after party
You may be asked to perform duties occasionally which are not included but that are consistent with the role.
- GSCE & A- Level educated.
- Writing experience
- 1-2 years previous administrative experience.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of excel and word
- Maintaining and updating Introbiz Uk Ltd website.
- Previous experience of maintaining social media websites, such as twitter, linkedin and facebook.
- Ability to work outside normal 9am-5pm office hours.
- Experience of working within a sales driven environment.
- Experience of working in a client relationship based role.
- Previous experience of arranging events and liaising with events companies and hospitality suppliers.
Introbiz UK Ltd is a highly regarded and ambitious networking company that operates across South Wales dealing with high net worth entrepreneurs, business owners and corporate clients. Their bespoke weekly events bring together key influencers from various industries in South Wales and the UK in an informal networking environment. They also host Wales’ largest annual business show and exhibition in Cardiff with over 3500 people attending.
In keeping with the company’s determination to develop and grow, a full time position of Marketing and Admin Assistant has become available. This presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a marketing, events and administrative background and great communication skills to join the Introbiz UK Ltd team.
You must have previous experience in a sales/admin environment. Office duties will include raising invoices, maintaining the credit control system. Liaising with Introbiz Uk Ltd clients on a daily basis. Attending and assisting in the organisation of Introbiz Uk Ltd weekly events.
Attending networking events to encourage new people to attend Introbiz networking events will be part of the role. Networking and travelling expenses will be paid by Introbiz Uk Ltd.
The role is full time 38 hours per week. The individual must be willing to work flexibly, when required, extra hours (including some evenings).
Clean driving licence and car is essential.
Whilst working for Introbiz, you will be completing a 15-month Higher Level (4) Apprenticeship in Advertising and Marketing Communications.
The exact salary for this role is TBC. The minimum an apprentice will receive is the National Minimum Apprentice Allowance, which is £3.30 per hour for the first 12 months of the apprenticeship. Those aged 19 years or over will be eligible for at least the National Minimum Wage for their age group once their first 12 months as an Apprentice has been completed.
For more information on the minimum wage, visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
How to Apply
Download and complete the application form and diversity monitoring form for this role. Once completed, attach both forms to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation that your application has been received once it has been checked by a member of staff.
If you have not had a response within 24 hours (not including weekends), please phone 07843 779870.
If you have questions about the apprenticeship programme, please check the FAQ on the web site.
0900 on Monday 13th June 2016.
Click here to download a PDF version of the job description.