March 14 – 17 (1030 – 1300). Online & Free.
Send your CV over to email@example.com
WHAT WILL WE LEARN FROM THIS COURSE?
- What’s in your kit?
- The initial reading of a script for breakdown
- Breaking down a script, including page and time tally and the master breakdown
- Timing a script
- Slating – the American System and the British System
- Setting up for the day
- Drawings and diagrams
- Continuity – matched action and progressive continuity
- Continuity Sheets
- Daily report sheets including the Editor’s Daily Log, WT logs and VFX logs and others
- The basic rules of film and TV grammar
- Matching frame sizes
- The 180-degree Line
- Notating Time Code
- Continuity photos – when and where