Job Title: Project Assistant
Location: Sgil Cymru, Cardiff
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ability to read, write and speak Welsh essential for this post.
- To offer an effective supportive service to Sgil Cymru staff and offer a service to clients attending Sgil Cymru courses, including apprentices.
- Manage the administration needs of the Office, including ensuring that the Office is tidy and appropriate. To assist the Managing Director, Head of Training, Project Managers, Assessors and communicate and cooperate with the Projects Assistant in the administration and the running of training projects.
- To assist the Project Co-ordinator with marketing and recruitment for all our training courses as well as with the updating of the Sgil Cymru website.
- Manage the day to day running of the Office including answering the telephone, dealing with mail, filing, welcoming visitors and other clerical duties including overseeing the supply of stationery, photocopying and scanning.
- The co-ordination of diaries will include timetabling and co-ordination of interviews, meetings, events, appointments, short courses and other similar tasks for staff members.
- Arranging short courses and ensure that paperwork/catering/refreshment facilities are in place, whether in the office or in other centres. This will include making hot drinks, dishwashing and clearing.
- Providing assistance with translation work (English-Welsh/Welsh-English)
- Arrange and maintain electronic and paper files for projects.
- Minute note taking at specific meetings
- Work within the company’s equal opportunities policies and procedures
- Undertake any other reasonable duties that you may be required to carry out.
Contract: to be discussed
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org