Apprenticeship Role: Apprentice Project Assistant
About the Organisation
Tinopolis is proud to work with some of TV’s most respected and successful producers, creating 4,500 hours of content annually for audiences around the globe.
We are one of the largest independent television suppliers in the UK, working with all major UK broadcasters and digital players, and have a significant presence in the global media marketplace. Tinopolis’ two US businesses make a raft of hugely successful award-winning shows for all the top US networks and SVOD platforms.
Founded by group Chairman Ron Jones in Wales in 1990, Tinopolis is also one of the UK’s largest producers in the nations and regions, with substantial production bases in Cardiff, Llanelli and Glasgow.
In addition to TV production and distribution, Tinopolis also owns two digital businesses, providing multiplatform programme support as well as digital resources for the e-learning sector.
Tinopolis are looking for a PA to join the Welsh live programmes production team, including Heno and Prynhawn Da in their Llanelli studios. You will be working as part of the production team and will be responsible for PA gallery duties as well as creating, collecting and completing all of the necessary administrative material in relation to the programmes.
As it is an apprentice PA post, we are open to considering a range of skills, but the ability of head maths will be valuable for the job. Also as the post is an integral part of the production team, an understanding of the programmes and an interest in what is happening in Wales will be an advantage.
- An enthusiastic person who is able to work together effectively within a team
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels clearly, accurately and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- An organised and trusted person
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Self-compelling, with the desire and ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly and to be flexible to undertake new task forces or to assist other departments as required
- A good grasp of the Welsh language, an essential element for a post involving programmes created and broadcast through the medium of Welsh
Working hours: 40 hours average per week, but due to the nature of the job we expect flexibility, including weekends and bank holidays.
Holidays: In addition to statutory bank holidays, you will have Pro rata entitlement to 25 days leave over one year.
Whilst working for Tinopolis you will be completing a 12-month Level 3 Apprenticeship in Creative and Digital Media.
Salary TBC – dependant on experience.
For more information on the National Apprentice Minimum Wage, visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
How to Apply
Click here to fill in the application form.
If you have questions about the apprenticeship program, please read the FAQs.
14.00 on the 23rd July, 2019