Company: Glamorgan Cricket
Apprenticeship Role: Marketing Assistant Apprentice
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work at Glamorgan Cricket within our marketing and media department.
Apprentices have a unique opportunity throughout a 15-month training programme to work and learn their trade on a full time basis. You will be given on the job training and mentoring from a support network at Glamorgan Cricket and from your training provider. We are looking for a professional, friendly and proactive apprentice to join the team. The role is to help deliver international and domestic cricket events, and many other non-sporting events throughout the year using marketing approaches through online and offline mediums.
Job description and duties
This job would suit someone with a passion for marketing and digital media. We are passionate about what we do and looking for another enthusiastic cricket loving individual eager to learn and join the team.
- Protect and enhance the Glamorgan Cricket brand
- Contribute to the clubs digital platforms
- Develop social media platforms
- Assist with media enquiries
- Create video content
- Comply at all times with company staff code of conduct
- Attend regular meetings with your course tutor in conjunction with you apprentice course.
- A passion to work in a digital media and marketing cricket and events environment
- Able to work efficiently and build working relationships with colleagues
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiasm and willing to listen, learn and take direction
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
You will gain vital experience in the event industry, which will help you with future applications. A full-time job with Glamorgan Cricket following the apprenticeship may be possible for outstanding apprentices depending on if a vacancy becomes available.
Whilst working for Glamorgan Cricket you will be completing a 15-month Higher Level (4) Apprenticeship in Advertising and Marketing Communications.