Apprenticeship Role: Apprentice Researcher
About the Organisation
Orchard is a leading creative content and communications business who solve problems with creative and practical solutions. Whilst competition may be fierce in the Welsh capital, our talented bunch of over 70 staff have the skills and experience to stand out strong and bring ideas to life. We offer a whole load of services at Orchard, just take a look at our website to find out more!
We are looking for a developmental role of Researcher to become a part of our Production team. Ideally, the successful candidate will have an understanding of the broadcast industry and be able to bring in fresh ideas.
- An understanding of digital and traditional broadcasting with an idea of what the broadcasters are looking for.
- An understanding of what makes great TV content. Both linear and online.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to be challenged. An ability to efficiently handle the commissioning process whilst understanding that this can take time.
- The ability to write creatively to produce high quality and clever TV proposals.
- Fluent Welsh speaker – Comfortable to communicate with clients in Welsh
- Hold a full clean drivers license
Whilst working for Orchard you will be completing a 12-month Level 3 Apprenticeship in Creative and Digital Media through Cardiff-based training provider, Sgil Cymru.
Salary TBC – dependant on experience.
For more information on the National Apprentice Minimum Wage, visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
How to Apply
Click here to fill in the application form.
If you have questions about the apprenticeship program, please read the FAQs.
14.00 on the 23rd July, 2019