Applications for this vacancy have now closed.
Sgil Cymru is looking for an ace Administrator. Computer and communication skills in both Welsh and English are essential for this post. This job could be part-time for the perfect candidate. Salary to be discussed subject to experience.
Location: Sgil Cymru, Cardiff
Main duties and responsibilities
- The ability to read, write and speak Welsh essential for this post.
- To offer an effective supportive service to Sgil Cymru staff and offer a service to clients attending Sgil Cymru courses, including apprentices.
- Manage the administration needs of the Office, including ensuring that the Office is tidy and appropriate. To assist the Managing Director, Head of Training, Project Managers, Assessors and communicate and cooperate with the Projects Assistant in the administration and the running of training projects.
- Manage the day to day running of the Office including answering the telephone, dealing with mail, filing, welcoming visitors and other clerical duties including overseeing the supply of stationery, photocopying and scanning.
- The co-ordination of diaries will include timetabling and co-ordination of interviews, meetings, events, appointments, short courses and other similar tasks for staff members.
- Arranging short courses and ensuring that paperwork/catering/refreshments/facilities are in place, whether in the office or in other centres. This will include making hot drinks, dishwashing and clearing.
- Providing assistance with translation work (English-Welsh/Welsh-English).
- Arranging and maintaining electronic and paper files for projects.
- Minute note taking at specific meetings.
- Working within the company’s equal opportunities policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties that you may be required to carry out.
Apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9th March @ 1200